vvast Limited Privacy Notice
vvast Limited collects the following data:
- Browser data via Google Analytics
You directly provide vvast Limited with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Submit a contact request to us, either via our website or via email.
vvast Limited collects your data so that we can:
- Get in contact with you, if you have registered interest in our services and provided us information to contact you
- Analyse information through Google Analytics
vvast Limited securely stores your data via our encrypted website.
vvast Limited would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop vvast Limited from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the vvast Limited.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
vvast Limited would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request vvast Limited for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that vvast Limited correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request vvast Limited to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure- You have the right to request that vvast Limited erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing- You have the right to request that vvast Limited restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing- You have the right to object to vvast Limited’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that vvast Limited transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: 0117 214 1569
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Understanding how you use our website
- Understanding where you come from and what you do whilst on our site.
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – vvast Limited uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – vvast Limited uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your lP address. vvast Limited sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Or email: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Vvast Limited has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). Details on how to do so can be found on the ICO’s website at https://ico.co.uk.